Comprehensive Recovery Case Management
Bay Area Sober Companions’ Case Management provides former addicts and alcoholics the guidance, structure, and accountability necessary for success. Our services encompass the client, their loved ones, and their entire professional treatment team.
Our Recovery Case Management services support the client to establish and maintain a sustainable recovery lifestyle by meeting each individual’s needs and schedule. All of Bay Area Sober Companions’ Case Managers are certified or registered addiction specialists, have extensive experience in drug and alcohol counseling, and have been clean or sober themselves for multiple years. We work with our clients in person. If out of the area, via video conferencing or phone.
Case Management Services May Include:
- Face-to-face meetings and phone calls with the client twice per week or more to provide support and direction
- Life coaching designed to help the client learn new behaviors and embrace a healthy lifestyle, including: career advice, communication skills, boundary setting, money management, comprehensive health & wellness, and goal setting/li>
- Weekly attendance at a group process meeting and educational classes
- Meetings with family members to help them understand how to best support the client
- Regular phone conferences and email correspondence to keep all members of the recovery team informed, including: family members, medical professionals, and therapists
- Monitoring client’s “self-reporting” of attendance at 12-Step or other recovery program meetings, therapist and medical appointments, outpatient programs, etc.
- Random urinalysis drug and alcohol screening, when required or necessary
- Referrals for and help with navigating the legal system, if needed
If you or someone you love could benefit from our results-focused Recovery Case Management services, Bay Area Sober Companions would like to help.